Spirometry in Primary Care
A Spirometry in Primary Care program is endorsed by the Ontario Thoracic Society, Ontario Respiratory Care Society and the Family Physicians Airways Group of Canada and was developed and disseminated to primary care providers across Canada. The program content includes: spirometry interpretation, sample cases, peak flow, related links and resources.
The program is designed to:
- Describe the role of spirometry in primary care.
- List the indications and contraindications for doing spirometry.
- Outline the steps involved in performing spirometry.
- Understand spirogram acceptability criteria.
- Distinguish between restrictive and obstructive ventilatory defects.
*Please, install flash player to watch the video
To skip intro please click here