Addressing Work-Related Asthma
across a variety of settings and environments.
Work-Related Asthma Workshops
CME programs for health care providers.
E-Module – A practical framework
the diagnosis and management of work-related asthma.
To learn more on the Work-Related Asthma Partners.
Industry specific resources are available on Work-Related Asthma for Workers, Managers and Health Care Providers
Please click here for more information
- Canadian Society of Safety Engineering group
Date: March 29, 2018
Ottawa Police Association on Catherine St.
- November 2017 – Rapid Fire presentation at the Annual Scientific Assembly
- May 2017 – Ontario Healthcare Housekeeping Association conference booth and workshop
- January 2017 – Respiratory Health Forum presentation, Toronto
- November 2016 – OCFP accredited evening workshop in Perth, Ontario
- April 2016 – Poster presentation at The Public Health Ontario Convention (TOPHC), Toronto
- WRA: Breathe Easier – Part 1
- WRA: Breathe Easier – Part 2
- Putting the Spotlight on WRA
- If you are interested in holding a Work-Related Asthma workshop we can link you to knowledgeable physician speakers. For more information please contact Liz McGroarty, Work-related Asthma Project Coordinator, at 416-864-9911 ext. 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org